Both Bear Camps are located on High Quality Management Waters. Barbless hooks must be used.
Limits are: 4 walleye, 21.5 inches and over must be released and 4 pike, 29.5 inches and over must be released
I have been outfitting & guiding for Whitetails over 18 yrs. I am personally a bow hunter and understand the special needs & requirements to be successful. The Whitetails hunts are done on my privately owned cattle operation 45 minutes north of the Peace Gardens US Border crossing. The local deer herd is extremely healthy with a good buck to doe ratio. We set-up stands & ground blinds on travel routes to and from bedding areas & feed or water, whatever the conditions dictate. Our biggest overall factor with the local deer herd is how severe the previous winter was. We concentrate on mature bucks 140"+ with good mass and let the younger ones reach their potential. We harvest whitetails that score 150 and up every year. There is no guarantee in hunting BUT we have great habitat, herd structure, and density. You will never kill a big deer in an area without them.
7 day hunts - Sunday to Sunday
less than 12 hunters hosted per year
Ladder & lock on stands, as well as ground blinds pre set
Coyote hunting is included
Accomidations - Cabin alond the Souris River
Prices ..... call for pricing
50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your week, remaining owed 60 prior to the start of the hunt
Deer tag and meals are not included in the price of the hunt. Deer tags are $335.00 per person and will be issued to you by us and filled out at the farm, to be paid when issued, cash or chq
- We have two large tracts of Atikaki Wilderness Park allocated for operating foreign non-resident black bear hunts. The 2 hunting areas allocated to us encompasses 36500 acres of untouched wilderness. This remoteness offers you bears that have reached maturity without being harassed and/or educated. During your float plane ride into camp you will see the landscape is full of lakes, rivers, waterfalls, bogs, forest and rugged rock outcroppings. Harvested bears average over 6ft from nose to tail. Early spring breeding makes for the most productive hunts as our prebaited sites are strongly hit. Join us for much more then a bear hunt......bull shitting around a nightly bonfire, daily fishing and shore lunches, a true wilderness experience. We LOVE what we do.
- 7 day hunts - Sunday to Sunday
- 2 different camps on seperate lakes
- Camps accessible by Float plane only - included in price of hunt
- Prebaited sites with lock on & ladder stands
- 9 Bait sites per lake - accessable by boat only
- 16 ft aluminum boats with honda motors
- Archery targets in camp to ensure your sites are still bang on.
- Meals provided with cook in camp - please inform us of allergies
- Beverages - pop/bottle water/juice.....Liquor not included
- Wall tents with wood floors & cots
- Wood stoves incase of cool or wet weather
- Shower tent with propane & battery operated shower
- Generator in Camp to power deep freezers for your meat & pelt
- Hand held radios for communication to bait sites
- Sat Phone for emergency use only
- Free fishing for Pike & Walleye included
- Guides - 3 to 1 or better
- Prices are $3250.00 per person and include all above.
- We do offer group rates of $3000.00/per, groups consist of 4-6 people.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your week, remaining owed 60 days prior to the start of the hunt.
- Bear Tag & Fishing License are not included in the price of the hunt. Bear tags are $335.00 per person and will be issued to you by us and filled out at camp, to be paid when issued, cash or chq. A conservation fishing license will cost $32.00/person and can be purchased at most convenience store gas stations in Manitoba or you can purchase it at the Blue Water float plane base in Bissett, MB where you will be flying out of.
I have been outfitting & guiding bird hunts for over 18 years. Stating that, everyone has different ways of doing things so I appreciate your input and will adjust for your personal hunting style. Waterfowl hunts are conducted on our many sloughs & river front acres. I also get permission to hunt on neighbors stubble fields. I have dozens of floating, silhouette & full body decoys along with robo ducks and geese. We have various duck species and Canadian geese nesting right on the farm so we don't have to rely on a migration of birds.
When seasons overlap we can offer a deer/bird combo hunt.
Call for pricing and season dates
What to bring to
Gun or Bow - NO Hand Guns
Sleeping Bag & light bed roll
Warm & Cold Weather Clothing
Bug Repellent - Thermocell
Sun screen & toiletries
Flash Light/Head Lamp
Fishing License - purchase in MB
Fishing Rod & Salted Minnows
6ft spinning rod
10-15lb test line
a few medium size pike spoons
3/8 jigs - assorted colors
3' to 4' rubber tails
All packed in weather resistant luggage.
All that being said your "weight restriction" for the float plane is 100lbs per person. Please stay within this limit ! If you are over on your weight limit you may be asked to repack at the float plane base and eliminate a couple items.
paragraph. Double-click to edit.